“There are many benefits to a rent to own agreement when it’s done with a reputable company like Crew Properties HQ. We’re with you all along the way during the process. Read below to see how the process works!”
How Does A Lease With
Purchase Home Agreement Work?
1. Join our property list and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget,etc (START with the form to the right)
2. We’ll send you local Atlanta rent to own/ lease option homes that fit your criteria.
3. If you like a home and want to apply, we’ll give you an application to fill out. Don’t worry – we help people with all kinds of credit and financial situations, and if you can afford the property, we can probably help you to own it.
4. After you’re approved to rent the property, we’ll agree on a monthly rent amount and the future purchase terms. Then just sign the documents and move on in!
5. Move in and pay your rent payments on-time … then at the end of the rental agreement, you can decide to purchase the home.
THERE IS NO OBLIGATION to purchase the home after the rental agreement expires.
To see available local rent to own and lease purchase homes enter your info below to get started!
How Long Are Rent To Own/ Lease Option Terms?
Your lease/option agreement (also known as the rent to own contract) will spell out the length of time that you have to complete the purchase of the property – typically 1-3 years, but in certain circumstances we may extend your option if you need more time to get your credit or down payment up to the point where you can qualify for a bank loan.
The purchase of your home usually takes place through a traditional mortgage loan, but there are other ways to complete the purchase, depending on your finances.
That’s the process!
Once you’ve completed your mortgage, you’re done – now you own your home!
First step – sign up to find great properties around Atlanta just by filling out the form on the upper right of this page.